Who is ‘PhilippeKœune, the brand’
‘PhilippeKœune, the brand’ is a trademark of O.M.S.K. sprl.
Our website address is: https://www.philippekoeune.com/wordpress.
Company details :
6-8 Square Larousse
Phone: +32 (0) 496 92 14 82
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Google Analytics plugin is used to report users statistics. The Google Analytics private policy is available here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=En
Who we share your data with
‘PhilippeKœune, the brand’ uses the Mollie gateway plugin for payments.
As a service Mollie is processing the following personal data:
– Your payment details (e.g. bank account number or credit card number);
– Your IP address;
– Your internet browser and device type;
– In some cases, your first and last name;
– In some cases, your address details;
– In some cases, information about the product or service that you have purchased from ‘PhilippeKoeune, the brand’;
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example in correspondence and by telephone.
These datas are processed:
– To assess your application;
– To draft and perform the agreement;
– To process payments;
– To send information about your product or service and changes to it;
– To ensure the safety and integrity of the financial sector, for example by identifying, investigating, preventing and actively countering (attempted) criminal/illegal conduct;
– To perform analyses for statistical and scientific purposes;
– To train and assess Mollie employees;
– To record evidence;
– In order to establish that Mollie actually does have contact with you as a customer or one of your (duly authorized) representatives, for example by telephone or in written correspondence;
– In order to comply with legal obligations as a financial institution, for example under the Dutch Financial Supervision Act (Wft) and the Dutch Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Prevention) Act (Wwft).
Mollie‘s private policy is available here: https://www.mollie.com/en/privacy
How long we retain your data
Contact form entries are kept for 12 months, analytics records for 26 months, and customer purchase records for ten years.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
For privacy-specific concerns write to email@example.com
How we protect your data
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order, or access your personal information. These security measures include, but are not limited to:
– Password protected directories and databases
– SSL technology for encrypted data transmission
– Proprietary security measures that actively protect our servers from threats and malicious activity
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted to our third-party payment processors via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your billing information (credit card numbers, etc.) will NOT be stored on our servers.
And please remember:
– You are responsible of your username and password: keep them secret and safe
– If you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us immediately
– You provide personal data at your own risk: unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure